Nomadesk Launches Unique Reseller And Affiliate Portal
Nomadesk’s unique cloud computing portal enables service providers to create “private label” cloud storage, file sharing and synchronization solutions. Meet us for a demo at GSMA Mobile World Congress 2011, booth 2H33.
Today we announce the commercial launch of our Reseller and Affiliate portal. This unique online platform gives service providers the ability to sell customers world-class technology so they can access, share, synchronize and safeguard files from any location, whether online or offline.
With “household” and emerging brands capping pricing and reducing profitability for service providers, it has become more difficult for MSPs, ISPs and telcos to maintain a competitive edge and invest in the technology to market, sell and support SaaS services. To make matters worse, new devices with locked-down business models (e.g., iPhone and iPad) make it increasingly risky to pursue a multi-platform application strategy; yet again end-customers do require this! The Nomadesk Reseller and Affiliate portal untangles the “deadlock” on behalf of the Managed Service Provider, ISP and operator.
“With the new reseller and affiliate portal we have created a true pay-as-you-grow platform that allows our partners to significantly extend their service offering, risk-free”, explains Darren Trumeter, CEO of Nomadesk. “We like to think of our portal as an equalizer in the SaaS arms race; at least where cloud storage, file sharing and multi-device synchronization is concerned. We are supported in our efforts by the fact that the portal already has gained the trust of some large European service providers.”
The Nomadesk Reseller and Affiliate portal includes:
- Complete branding possibility: The platform allows for a complete branding of the Nomadesk software, leveraging the Reseller’s brand equity.
- Full customer ownership by the service provider: The Portal offers proprietary billing and invoicing capabilities, therefore ensuring full customer ownership by the service provider. Thanks to the Nomadesk API, even more thoroughly integrated service offerings are supported.
- Campaign tracking: To assist Resellers and Affiliates in their commercial efforts, the portal also includes a comprehensive campaign-tracking feature.
- No operational hassle, strong SLA: Nomadesk hosts the Nomadesk Reseller and Affiliate portal in its SAS 70 Type II and PCI certified datacenters, relieving the service provider from the operational hassle and costs associated with capacity planning. However, where appropriate, deployments within the service provider’s datacenter are supported.
- Protection of personal data: The Nomadesk hosting services are aligned with Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (http://nmd.sk/ATqiODEe).
Becoming a Partner
Interested partners can apply for a Reseller or Affiliate partnership at: http://www.nomadesk.com/about/partnerprogram/. The partner applications will be processed swiftly.
Please download the press release (English, French, Dutch) via the Nomadesk widget underneath:
(Want your own Nomadesk Widget to share rich content from your site? Here’s how it works!)